Tuesday 12 April 2011

Long Since

So I've not blogged for a while. Ha ha, like anybody but my family and friends read it anyway. Still, I enjoy it. When I remember that is...

But no, I've been busy writing my book, which I've FINALLY finished after only two and a half years of writing. I was doing GCSEs though! But anyway, it's done now, just needs a bit of what I call tinkering and proof reading. Which rreminds me, my mum needs to read it! I know you're reading this Mum, so stop and go and read my book!

So currently it's the Easter holidays. Wup-de-doo. I have to tidy my room, on my supposed 'lazy day'. I also have some nice coursework to 'tinker with' as my English teacher, Mr Ward, says. Thanks sir! You obviously told us we had finished all our coursework for nothing. Not to mention A Level revison... sheesh. Far too much to do in two weeks. At least The Vampire Diaries is on again tonight.

Aha, some news! I recently dressed up as Connor Temple from ITV1's show Primeval. I don't like to brag, but my cotume was amazing! In fact, here it is


It was for fancy dress of course, I don't just randomly dress up as TV characters, because that is NOT normal.

I guess playing hide and seek with your eight year old brother in B&Q, hiding in a wardrobe, some woman opening it, you saying "Hellooo" then legging it isn't normal either. But I guess you win some you lose some.

Anyway, that's it for now, I have to go and remove random people following me on Twitter. This guy has a moustache, kind of creeps me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment