Sunday 3 July 2011

Writing Is NOT A Chore

Ok, I hardly ever blog any more, but really, who even reads them? My mum does, (yes, HI MUM) and a few other friends, but I don't know, I just don't find time these days.I've finished my first book, which I really need to work out how to get published, and I've started on my second. I'm writing FanFiction but not enough really, I don't know how my readers don't get mad at me! I'm going to write some now.

Whoops, I got carried away with that. Anyway, there's not much else going on in my life at the moment. I'm looking forward to my holiday in the summer, going to Sixth Form still, trying to stay awake in History, the usual routine. I've got into my new story now, I'm going to post this and get back to that.

Ratty xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment