Tuesday 2 November 2010

Ok, it's just a 'short' one this time...

I'm sitting here in the school library again. It's really like a home from home! Although my home doesn't have beanbags and enough books to sink a battleship. Although we do have rather a lot of books, but not as many as I'm sharing a room with right now. Then again, the library doesn't have a biscuit cupboard. House 1, Library nil!

I now feel a bit dazed. I have just had something explained to me by my friend at about ninety miles-per-hour and I don't understand a word of it! Oh well, I used my old motto: smile and nod, smile and nod. She's doing it again... oh well, I'm sure I do it to her sometimes too. Speaking explaining things to people who don't understand, The Vampire Diaries is on tonight! You could possibly say I was excited. If you are a fan of understatements that is.

Now, just a quick note to say I am supporting One Direction to win the X Factor this year. Well, I was torn between them and Storm Lee, but the obvious tone-deaf-ness of the British public means Storm was kicked out in only the second week! It was an absolute TRADGEY. Although I still insist he looks a lot like John Simm, when they both had blonde hair that is.

But One Direction are good. Now, you may say that I've fallen into the trap of teenage-fangirl-who-loves-them-because-they're-hot, but I actually think they are a really excellent boy band! To prove my point, I actually listen to their songs. Using earphones. WITHOUT SEEING THEM. I think this proves my point efficiently. In fact, I'm listening to them singing Coldplay's Viva La Vida right now. But then again, I have to admit they all are rather cute as well. Especially Liam. But hey, he's also the best singer!

Anyway, I'm off now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment